The names Cody Garber, and I'm an 18 year old college student. I'm from California, but I currently live in Illinois. I love to talk about supplements, working out, cars, and the LA Lakers. Follow The Garb Blog on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Garb_Blog
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Who I am
Well I'll start off by introducing myself. My name is Cody Garber. I'm 18 years old, and I live in Illinois ride beside St. Louis, Missouri. My favorite things in life are health and fitness, and of course like most other men, cars. Fitness became a huge part of my life during my junior year in high school. I spend a lot of my time researching training tips, ideas, supplement science, and proper technique. Now on to my other favorite hobby, cars. I've loved cars for as long as I can remember. Heck, my first video game was a car racing game for Nintendo 64. My dad really taught me about cars, and I always had a thirst to learn more. I LOVE corvette z06s, and Nissan GTRs but I'll post about all sorts of cars. I want to give fitness a positive spotlight, I want to show that it's great with no bad side effects, I want to share my wisdom and ideas with everyone. So sit back, relax, read, and let the Garb man post some good stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment