Sunday, August 26, 2012

Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy

So I went to my local supplement store to get a new pre-workout, and well I ended up buying two. One called Warpath made by American Muscle but more importantly, I bought EssentialAmiN.O. Energy made by Optimum Nutrition. It consists of essential amino acids, beta alanine, nitric oxide, and caffeine. I bought the 30 serving container for twenty bucks, not too shabby huh? While there is also a 65 serving container for about 35 bucks I went for this one because hey, you never know if you'll like it or not! The regular serving is 2 scoops, but you can go all the way up to six if you're needing a little gitty-up. So I got ready for my workout and took two scoops, and about ten minutes later..BAZING! I felt focused and ready to lift. It also gave me a great sense of well-being, I felt alive! It made my lifting session so much better, and I felt like I could continue lifting even when I was done with my workout! Then I asked myself "if I feel like this after one serving (2 scoops) what in the heck would three servings feel like?" I haven't taken three servings yet, buy I would imagine it to make me feel like a a squirrel. A vicious energetic squirrel on the run to get all of his nuts collected, no pun intended. But all in all if you're looking for a pre-workout that'll give you a little pizazz, then I recommend you give Essential AmiN.O. Energy a try! BEWARE OF THE SIX SCOOPS, unless you like squirrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment