The names Cody Garber, and I'm an 18 year old college student. I'm from California, but I currently live in Illinois. I love to talk about supplements, working out, cars, and the LA Lakers. Follow The Garb Blog on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Garb_Blog
Monday, August 27, 2012
iPhone 5 release date around the corner?
I know what you're thinking, this one is real original huh? But hey I want to discuss it! The iPhone 5 has been rumored to be announced on September 12, and possibly launched on September 21. Some of the main features might include a larger screen, in order to keep up with the never ending sizes of the android phone line up. Secondly, a whole new 9-pin connector instead of the traditional 30-pin connector (others say 8, and others say 18 pin). Now I don't know how I feel about this one because this means that the normal 30-pin connector will become completely useless, making us have to buy a new connector if something goes wrong. Also, a bigger battery (thank the lord!) sounds like it will be added to the iPhone 5. Now I'm sure everyone is cheering at this one, because I know I am! The 4s battery just wasn't that great. Next is iOS 6. iOS 6 is going to have a TON of new things. Like updated siri, facebook integrated into iOS, shared photo streams, passbook which lets you check into your airplane flight with your iPhone, facetime over cellular networks (originally was only wi-fi networks), updated safari, accessibility to help people with disabilities easily use the device, and A LOT more other miscellaneous things, Lastly, the phone will be 4G capable. This is a must for apple, because just about every android phone is now 4G capable. So for the iPhone to be competition, it needs to be 4G capable as well. Those are just some of the main things to expect in the new iPhone 5. With less than a month to the expected announcement date, all we can do is wait. Remember, patience is a virtue! Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to buy it right away. I recently picked up a new 4s because I was an idiot and traded my iPhone 4 for an HTC Rezound. So it will be a while before my contract expires. What are some features that you guys want to see in the iPhone 5?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment