The names Cody Garber, and I'm an 18 year old college student. I'm from California, but I currently live in Illinois. I love to talk about supplements, working out, cars, and the LA Lakers. Follow The Garb Blog on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Garb_Blog
Monday, August 27, 2012
Awesome Pre-Workout Drink
Today after my art of film class I went to the gym. So I started off with my normal pre-workout ritual, some carbs and sugars with a pre-workout drink. I didn't have many options since I wasn't at home, so I ate a banana. Now I tried something different with the pre-workout drink. I mixed my Warpath which is made by American Muscle, with my Essential AmiN.O. Energy made by Optimum Nutrition (read last post for more info on the amino energy). I did one serving of amino energy, and a half serving of warpath. Now warpath contains GPLC which is known as: Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine, in other words a nitric oxide booster that provides a nice pump. It also contains other goodies like beta alanine, creatines, and all sorts of other things. There's just way too many to list! But back to the bread and butter of this post, this mixture rocked! The Warpath flavor was Pink Lemonade and Essential AmiN.O. Energy was blue raspberry. You're probably thinking "what in the heck?! Those sound awful together!" The flavors together make a sour blue raspberry, so it tasted awesome! Warpath gives you more of a focused feel, and the amino energy gives you an energetic feel. So put them together and you've got the best of both worlds! My pump in the gym was absolutely incredible! My chest felt incredibly huge! (it was chest day today) And my favorite part was, no crash afterwards! I don't know about you, but I hate feeling like poop after a workout. So the point being is that you should try something like this, just do it in moderation. Don't go too crazy on the servings. Oh and of course, happy national chest day to those who train chest on Monday's! (change it up occasionally though)
Labels:
caffeine,
fitness,
supplements,
weight training,
workout
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment